Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Hills Are Alive

...with the Sound of Music!

Yes, I went, I saw and I loved it. The new production in London was excellent, Julie Andrews is a hard act to follow, but Connie Fisher does it so well. The kids, the set, the music - amazing.

Lovely. There was even a standing ovation from many!

This is also the first Musical I have been to see here, in 2 years, I must see more!

Thanks to K for organising!

Also this weekend I piped at the Lord Mayors Show - marching down the streets of city, fantastic! I am suddenly familiar with lots of it and dare I say its becoming a home away from home...naturally.

2 Comments:

Blogger bitchrepublic said...

Go watch RENT! :)

1:12 am  
Blogger Stephen said...

It's about 525,600 minutes long.

3:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter