Tuesday, October 24, 2006

28

Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks for everyone who wished me well and attended Dinner in town, very much appreciated!

Funnily, this year my new age doesnt bother me so much. Not at all. Maybe cos I have realised I am where I want to be now and I'm ok with it. Maybe because I have made my mind up about where I want to be for the next few years...got new plans in my head, new goals, new challenges...Maybe I don't worry so much cos I am more optimistic about tomorrow. My restlessness has been abated. I'm ready to slow down abit and smell the roses rather than just take photos....Its a change I have felt recently, and gladly so.

Maybe I am just getting old - ha!

Special thanks to Cora & Sunny for making my day so special! I am keeping Hello Kitty!

1 Comments:

Blogger bitchrepublic said...

TALK TO ME WHEN YOU ARE 30

1:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter