Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tsuen Wan

Night view from my flat



View from my desk! IFC


The view out the bedroom window, from the 49th floor.


Nick in the bare lounge room



The land of the skyscrapers


I moved into my new flat in the New Territories in a town called Tsuen Wan. Its very "local" meaning very Chinese, with little westerners around and consequently lack of English spoken. Its still amazingly only 30-40mins door to door commute, which is fine.


The flat is unfurnished and quite bare, but I am struggling to keep a minimalist attitude to the whole thing. Making sure I only get what is absolutely necessary....Lets see what happens!


Nick was in town for the last weekend too, three visitors in three weekends has got me quite tired, but luckily its Mid-Autumn festival halfway through the week, and we get a day off to enjoy it. Yum cha and dinner with the whole family is a must!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Hey,
Nice flat. And I spotted a TV too which is a must to enjoy all the HK soaps! Hope you enjoyed mid-autumn festival, mooncakes on sale in London just don't compare!

1:33 pm  
Blogger j a s o n said...

Jeanie in a bottle,

I actually have Cable TV, so I've been watching BBC News and Football!! I might as well be in UK...

2 mooncakes left in the fridge.

Had a day off - how good is that!

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter