Monday, March 26, 2007

Fife, Scotland

This weekend saw me back "Home" to Scotland.

A mad zoo/circus atmophere at London Bridge with the scrum to get the Train...I really really dislike London transport, and was missing the moderate pace of the planes already.

4 relatively quiet hours later, I arrived at midnight in the Auld Town of Edinburgh again, a clear crisp and cold night. A magic way to arrive in town. Andy met me at the station and we strolled through the quiet ancient cobbled streets to his house nearby.

Saurday saw Andy, Jo and I drive out the 30mins to the Kingdom of Fife, some 10miles from St Andrews. The walk along the Fife coast is lovely. We strolled through old fishing villages. We were enveloped with the feeling of cosiness and quaintness. I particularly loved the tiny doorways - perfect for me! Also the bright seaside colours people paint their houses add so much to the charm of the area.

Sunday saw me hang out with Rory and Sarah in town and catch up. One exciting thing for me was to see my "work" photos published in a book, Rory's christmas present by Sarah. So cool!

Very sad to say goodbye to Edinburgh again, its such a magical place for me.

















3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Are they your friends in the picture or did you just take a photo of random Scottish people lunching?

6:51 pm  
Blogger j a s o n said...

That's Andy and Jo sitting on the rocky "beach" enjoying the sun. Notice we all have matching jackets...

We were right next to a links golf course!

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clear skies? No rain?!

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter