Sunday, March 04, 2007

My First HDR


High Dynamic Range is a feature that modern Digital photography has given us. Its basically the merging of many photos of different exposures, to provide a photo which is more evenly exposed throughout the photo. It helps to have a tripod and a camera which shoots in RAW format, but Jpegs will do just fine as well.


Here is my first try at HDR, shot in side the Natural History Museum, I didnt have my tripod, so its maybe not so sharp, and the windows are a bit to bright still I think, but I look forward to learning more!


2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

So that's what you were doing while I was learning more about monkeys...

11:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this one mate. They do tend to have the 3D rendered look about them, but they have a visual appeal that I like.

4:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter