Sunday, March 11, 2007

A couple of Pics

This one is for my sis, the doll collector. Keith and I were on our way to the Barbican Centre to see an architectural exhibition. Just outside we saw this wee gathering of excited people - with their Dolls! Seemed like they were having good old fashioned fun talking and taking photos of their Dolls. I can't remember the name of them - but one Pink one stares at me from the wallpaper each time I am at home on the EMac in Sydney.


BT tower dominates the skyline of North London and serves as a great navigational point when wandering around - its so rare for a blue sky day, makes for easy photography!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate - where is the top 10?

8:36 am  
Blogger Joe said...

Yeah, you promised!

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter