Monday, October 04, 2010

Shooting from the car window, on Auto



Taking a que from my Camera Course and shooting from the hip - I tried shooting from the car window on my drive from town to Hurstville the other day. So much traffic, I just needed something to cut the edge off the stress, and taking photos was great fun! Just see the scene ahead, hit Auto on the SLR and fire away without looking through the view finder.

Lots of dud photos but some really interesting ones, the kind of things I have always wanted to photo, but have chickened out whilst on foot. A car lets you get away quick! Also having an Auto car helps too.





These guys had a minor prang at the lights, I was just staring at it unfold, until I remembered I was holding my camera. Snap Snap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter