Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Countdown to Europe T -25days

Suddenly the big trip seems very close at hand.

Have started fretting about packing and what I should or shouldn't take. I even made a list over the Easter weekend.

Last time it was the big Loadout bag and Crumpler Backpack....This time I think the trusty WE 90L Blue Backpack and Macpac 50L Red Backpack for carry on for the full stinky backpacker look. The WE pack I took on the first mission in 2003....is it really 7yrs ago already?!

My Flight was booked 3 months ago, at a bargain price of $1,996 AUD, via Singapore for 2 nights, but express on the way back. A380s booked with SingAir.

Accommodation just booked now in Singapore thanks to Mel F. at Hotel Bencoolen, which is apparently quite central. Am tasting the satay already! Now to make sure I book in with Jo and Tan Boon to meet up and Singapore leg is set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter