Monday, July 31, 2006

Amsterdam 30 July

Maria, Amsterdam - 30 July

Back to Amsterdam to visit Maria for a cruisy weekend. I arrive at 1am, as my flight is delayed 2 hours. In the airport lounge I manage to finally decide on the book "Why do men have nipples", finished it in 40mins, and felt quite ripped off..."What Eats Wasps?" is much better.

Maria and I spend the weekend just hanging out, eating lots of Croquettes, I love those things! She shows me some funky shopping streets in town, and we just stroll around town well into the night. Its warm and pleasant, perfect strolling weather. My decision to wear my thongs and not my sandals was not a good one!

Sunday saw us at Rembrant's House, marvelling at his mastery of etching Copper, then onto Chinatown markets. Lots to see and do.

All too soon its time to say goodbye and return to London. Maria as always the perfect host! Thanks! Doei!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do men have nipples, eh?
'What Eat Wasps?' was cool, although I found the head chopping off section a wee bit macabre. Thanks for lending it, mate- I left it on the plane heading to San Francisco.

You like Amsterdam, don't you?

Just kidding about the book btw, it's on my shelf, awaiting your return.

You can feel summer is on it's way here... yippee...

3:54 am  
Blogger j a s o n said...

Maaaate,

I think summer suddenly left the UK...Its cool, cloudy and I've got the cough back. People are wearing jumpers again...

9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

page hit counter